Edmonton Expert Injury Lawyers

Legal representation is often the last thing on your mind after an injury. However, getting the advice of an experienced personal injury lawyer in Edmonton, Alberta can make a difference when seeking compensation after an accident. Our clients have come to appreciate our diligent pursuit of fair compensation after an accident. When you rely on the legal experts a BPCAB Personal Injury Lawyer, you have over fifty years of combined experience in your corner. We have a proven track record of success and have recovered millions on behalf of our clients. When you contact our legal professionals, you can be assured of our personal attention and dedication every step of the way. Call (587) 855-5861 to speak with one of our staff to schedule your free consultation.


Accidents are unpredictable and are many times unavoidable. However, there are times when an accident is proven to be caused by the negligence by another party. In these cases, you may be entitled to financial compensation as a victim. At times like this, the advice of a personal injury expert can be your most important decision when it comes to your future physical and financial well being after an accident.

Experience Matters

Personal injury cases can be complicated and require quick, assertive action. As an accident victim, you do not know the complexities and timelines of a personal injury claim and can easily become overwhelmed. While medical bills are mounting and consequences of serious injuries are coming to light, it can be emotionally and financially distressing. That is when the representation of an experienced injury lawyer can be your most important asset after an accident.

Your Physical and Financial Future

Without legal representation, you may be tempted to take a quick financial settlement offered by an insurance company. It is always important to keep in mind that the insurance company does not consider the impact your injury may have on your physical and financial future. Before accepting a quick insurance settlement, it is always in your best interest to consult with an Edmonton injury lawyer to get a larger perspective. About 95% of personal injuries are settled without going to court with the proper negotiation. In the other 5% of cases, having an experienced trial lawyer on your side is imperative.

Throughout our careers, we have pursued compensation and have negotiated awards for our clients in the millions of dollars for:

Network of Medical Professionals

We work in cooperation with a network of healthcare professionals. In this way, you can be focused on your health and recovery while we are focused on representing your claim. We are committed to your physical recovery and your financial future so we are dedicated to working diligently toward your compensation while you heal. Call us at (587) 855-5861 or fill out our contact form.

Committed to Fighting For Your Rights

When you call the legal professionals at BPCAB Personal Injury Lawyer in Edmonton, you will get our dedication to your claim. We ensure you that you will get a clear understanding of our strategy at all times. We will always strive for an out of court settlement that is fair and equitable. However, when a settlement can’t be reached, we are committed to fighting for your rights in the courtroom to get the results you deserve. As an injury lawyer in Edmonton with over fifty years of experience, we have  represented countless personal injury victims over the years and have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients and their families.

If you have sustained an injury as the result of an accident due to the fault of another, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact the legal experts at BPCAB Personal Injury Lawyer. We have represented the interests of clients in Edmonton and surrounding communities with over fifty years of combined experience. Call us for a no cost consultation. We work with you based on a percentage of your compensation, so if we don’t win a financial award for you, you don’t pay. Find out how having an personal injury lawyer Edmonton on your side can be your best decision after an injury due to an accident.

BPCAB Personal Injury Lawyer

10303 65 Ave NW Room #206
Edmonton, AB T6H 1V1
(587) 855-5861
Directions on Google Maps