Welcome To BPCAB Personal Injury Lawyer in Edmonton, Medicine Hat & Sherwood Park

Every day, accidents and the subsequent injuries they cause will affect the physical, emotional, mental, and financial health of the victim. At BPCAB Personal Injury Lawyer, we have represented the rights of the victim with over fifty years of combined experience. Accident injuries can create long term health issues. As a victim, you may be faced with hospitalization, extensive medical or surgical intervention, and potential financial hardship. Your ability to work may be impacted. If you have suffered an injury as the result of an accident or negligence, you may be entitled to financial compensation. A personal injury lawyer can assist you in getting the compensation you deserve. At BPCAB Personal Injury Lawyer, we fight for the rights of the victim everyday in Edmonton, Medicine Hat, Sherwood Park, and surrounding communities.

FREE CASE EVALUATION

Experience in Negotiation and Case Law

At BPCAB Personal Injury Lawyer, our team of legal experts have extensive experience with settlement negotiation and case law. When a settlement is not feasible, we are committed to taking your case to any level of court necessary to get the justice you deserve as a victim.

Throughout our careers, we have pursued compensation and have negotiated awards for our clients in the millions of dollars for:

As the victim of an injury, you may pursue claims for different types of losses and damages.

Variables That Determine Compensation

Medical treatment compensation deals with expenses that are incurred during the immediate treatment for you injury as well as the cost of any future medical care you may need. Depending on the type of injury, laws determine how much you may be able to claim in the way of compensation. This is when it is helpful to have a lawyer on your side. Income compensation is for lost wages and for any future earning capacity that may have been impaired due to the injuries that have been sustained. Pain and suffering compensation, also known as non-pecuniary general damages, are those that  compensate you for the suffering you have endured as a result of the accident.

Your settlement or case will be dependent on multiple factors. The cost of your medical care, the severity of injury, and the financial and emotional consequences your injuries will have on your future will all weigh in on the compensation you will be awarded. Needless to say, this can be a complicated set of variables. Only with experience can one have an idea of what the future may hold for an accident victim. Consulting with an experienced lawyer can help you navigate this time after an injury.

Don’t Rely on Insurance Settlements

Without legal representation, you may run the risk of not getting the compensation you may require for long term care. The settlement offered by the insurance company does not consider the impact your injury may have on your physical and financial future. Before accepting an insurance settlement, it is in your best interest to consult with a personal injury lawyer to get perspective. About 95% of personal injuries are settled without going to court with the proper negotiation. In the other 5% of cases, having an experienced trial lawyer on your side is imperative.

If you have sustained an injury as the result of an accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Call the legal experts at BPCAB Personal Injury Lawyer. We have represented the interests of clients in Edmonton, Medicine Hat, Sherwood Park, and surrounding communities with over fifty years of combined experience. A consultation is at no cost to you. We work with you based on a percentage of your compensation. If we don’t win an award for you, you don’t pay. Find out how having a personal injury lawyer on your side can be your best decision after an injury due to an accident. Call us today.